· Sever queries to call important information
· Encrypted key
· Preference key and data to save important information
· Protocols to communicate with servers and other apps
· Collecting data by competitors in a short period of time for any recent events.
· Collecting data by requesting server where the data is only accessible by an app service administrator.
· Extorting encrypted important personal information of app service users.
· Changing data or obtaining goods and information maliciously by figuring out the storage location and the format of important information and goods acquired from an app.
This post will discuss more details about LIAPP’s features, Class Protection, and Source Code Encryption. Let us explain how they work and what are their effectiveness.Read More